What is the difference between RTT and hypnosis/hypnotherapy?

Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is much more than hypnosis and hypnotherapy. It is a standalone technique which combines the most beneficial principles of hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy). RTT has many unique tools and does not rely solely on positive reinforcement. RTT uses regression and all the amazing tools to deliver extraordinary, permanent change from physical and emotional pain by reframing our core beliefs, values, habits and emotions that are deep in the subconscious.

By rapidly rewiring the neural pathways of the brain, RTT replaces our out-dated belief systems and negative patterns of behaviour. New life-affirming beliefs are formed and the healing process begins.

RTT doesn’t come from a single methodology; it comes from the unique layering of techniques Marisa Peer created.

What is the difference between RTT and psychotherapy?

RTT is based on the unconventional idea that we don’t need a lifetime to learn, master and then change the processes of the mind, nor weekly/monthly sessions. Psychotherapy works with the conscious mind from which comes only about 5% of our daily activity. The rest, so 95%, comes from subconscious mind. And RTT is able to access subconscious mind and re-program it.

How many sessions do I need?

This very much depends on the issue. RTT aims to deliver permanent change in 1 to 3 sessions. It works rapidly and removes the need for continuous therapy sessions. A single session can achieve powerful results for a range of issues. More complicated issues and conditions may require up to three RTT sessions. Severe cases (e.g. trauma, depression, physical ailments) may require more.

We can work only on one issue at a time. E.g. can not work in parallel on getting pregnant and losing weight, or smoking and phobias etc.

Is RTT for everyone?

Almost. It can be applied to both children and adults. Children should be 3 years and older. RTT is not suitable for people with psychotic illness, epilepsy, schizophrenia etc.

Will I be asleep, safe etc.?

You are awake and you will remember everything from the session. You are in control, I can not make you do anything unless you allow it. You can not be hypnotized against your will. This is not stage hypnosis you might know from TV.

Hypnosis is natural state, you experience it every day without even noticing.

How will I feel during and after RTT session?

Hypnosis is natural state. Everyone experiences it differently. It is similar to deep relaxation, meditation. Even each session can be different.  Some people can relax easily, some want to stay in control and have harder time letting go.

During the session, people generally say they feel the most relaxed and comfortable they have ever felt.

After the session, people feel lighter, free, liberated. Some people report more memories coming in, revelations connected to the issue, tiredness can occur as a result of emotional release and work done during the session.

Changes after session happen in various stages: immediate, cumulative, retrospective.

Am I assured of confidentiality?


What if I uncover something I do not want to share?

That is completely fine. You can keep details to yourself. The session will work even then.

Do you do regression?

Yes, it is invaluable and vital part of the session. We access your subconscious mind and fix any limiting beliefs and blocks that may be there stored for many years. Hypnosis allows you to observe events and experiences from the past and look at them from different perspective, interpret them and free yourself from whatever belief or conclusion you created back then.

It is not as scary as it sounds.

Where do session take place?

Sessions can be done either in person or via some tool, e.g. Skype, Zoom. Both are equally effective.

What can RTT help with?

RTT can help with both emotional and physical issues, phobias and addictions as well as performance enhancement both in business and sport industry.